Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - "Guys who know how to play"
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 12:20 AM   #29 (permalink)
edki
limitless...in his dreams

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully View Post
Val has to play. If you want this team to develop him getting minutes is the most important thing on this teams agenda. THis team reeks, there is no playoffs in the next two years, they are going to be getting there asses handed to them plenty this season and on into the future. Putting Aaron grey does nothing, NOTHING. Don't allow the shitiness of this team to blind you to how good this kid could be. Defensively he has to learn his role, but realize where he is coming from, what he has seen and experienced as a player overseas is completely polar to what is going now.

Offensively Jonas needs touches. How the hell does a starting center, with his ability at the line get under 10 field goal attempts in almost three games, most of which were created by him going out and getting offensive rebs. Lowry's and his pick role should be the back bone of this offense going forward. He needs this experience, the kid catches everything but he needs touches to see how he is going to react out of those situations.
you basically saying that the team should forget about playing better with what they have and focus there entire effort on developing one player...

Don't get me wrong I like Val and I think he's going to be one of the 20/10 guys in this league, but I also think that he should be learning how to compete. unfortunately, so far he's not developing in competitive environment.
edki is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote