Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - bold prediction
Thread: bold prediction
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 06:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
pzabby
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammo View Post
Maybe. they had a long meeting in which Derozan said everyone aid what they needed to say. I have a hard time picturing Lowry not seizing an opportunity to torch the loafers in front of teammates. But how that translates????
I can really see Derozan becoming a leader on this team if given the opportunity. Leader A/B with lowry. that'd be really nice to have. he's really matured and you can see it not only in his game but how he handles himself in front of the press, etc. I really like this kid. 10 million is what he's at, if he can get better, all the better. I personally think we have position 1, 2, and 5 sorted for the future. now either trade bargnani's ass to get some solid two way players for the bench or a strong player at the 4 or 3 to start. I still have faith in this team. DC needs to step up. BC's been fine in acquiring talent, now it's time to let the talent win games by doing it on the DEFENSIVE END.
pzabby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote