Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - bold prediction
Thread: bold prediction
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 07:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
moremilk
whatever

Representing:
Default bold prediction

last time we got such a beating, as far as I remember, was a few years ago in Atlanta, in CB's last season here. After that game, we went through a really nice stretch and eventually we got back to a few games over .500 until things went down the toilet again after Bosh got injured.

I wonder if history will repeat itself, just like then, we're following with a b2b on the road and I think we won both those games.

Looking at the schedule, things will really get easier now and would be really nice if we could win 6 or 7 of our next 8 games if we can win these next 2 games. LA sometimes struggles with bad teams and they'll be on a B2B and Portland is a winnable game too, even on a b2b.

Not saying is likely, and it definitely won't happen if keep playing like we did recently. But, if Utah's game is a wake up call for us, this is the time to make our stand. Because this next stretch is our last chance to do something this season, if we don't win at least 5, ideally more, our season is over.
moremilk is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote