Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Change it up !!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 04:57 PM   #48 (permalink)
Slick94
sick of the raps sucking

Representing:

Meh, I've been on this board for about 4 years now - I don't really post much but instead just tend to read and pick my spots here and there. I've watched Jose get shit-on and be the subject of the same unwarranted comments season after season now. With respect to this season, however, it is tough to discredit my prior post. We gave up a first rounder for a guy (Lowry) who has produced 2 wins for us. Yes that is correct: 2 wins. How many wins has Jose produced for us as a starter? 2 wins. IDGAF about any of the stat lines Lowry's had or how his style of play is "better" for us than Caldys'. In the eyes of many on this board K-Low was supposed to be the big acquisition for us that would help us become a playoff contending team. Now I'd be lying if I said I didn't hope that would be the case, but I knew he wouldn't be that game-changing guy to get us over the hump like many thought.

It is clear that this team has major problems which I'm sure we can all agree. With respect to the PG position, though, y'all can debate what those are with R123 until you're blue in the face. But the fact of the matter here and the main point I wanted to convey is that Lowry, our big free agent signing, has netted us nothing more than Jose has, plain and simple.
Slick94 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote