Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Have we hit a low point now as a franchise?
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 03:14 PM   #36 (permalink)
Metallikid
threes and free throws

Representing:

I wasn't paying attention and was too young when Vince was here, but I'd wager that even despite his poor play and foot out the door, actually trading him for the Williams poo-poo platter must have the been the worst.

I'm with thought on this one; the bad losses have just made me apathetic about the team and that's the most disappointing part. They really could have avoided much of this fan strife if they just hadn't sold it as a year we might contend for the playoffs. I've already decided to tune the Raps out after this season unless I specifically see the changes that are needed, despite knowing we'll be very, very bad if/when that does happen.

The real rub is that if these necessary moves don't happen, or don't happen soon enough in regards to player personnel (which will obviously be the first thing to change), I think MLSE runs a real risk of alienating a large portion of the fan base for good.
Metallikid is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote