Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - If a new GM is brought in....
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 02:33 PM   #19 (permalink)
MBailey85
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

This is my personal stance as of today,and I hope I can stick to it.

I've supported this team in many ways for years since the very beginning as a kid and what's been going over the past few seasons has me disgruntled. I'm fed up with the franchise,mainly with ownership and management. I've always laughed at and blamed Maple Leafs fans for supporting a perennial loser but I'd be a hyprocrite if I do the same in supporting the Raptors the way things have been. I'm wasting my energy and its driving me crazy almost lol. Until Andrea Bargnani is traded at the very least or if Bryan Colangelo is dismissed (which will ultimately lead to a Bargnani trade),I'm not following this team anymore. They got to get this shit fixed ASAP. I feel like they(MLSE & the Raptors organization) is jerking the fans around and I had enough. Every summer its the same shit,they sell you a dream about what this team is gonna be then it turns out to be the very opposite,false hope is what I call it. I'm through with this regime. I enjoy watching DeRozan,Lowry,Valanciunas and I believe in Davis. Outside of that,I don't care who remains on the roster. I'm done buying the wooden nickel.....okay,that's my rant for the day!
MBailey85 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote