Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - If a new GM is brought in....
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 02:30 PM   #18 (permalink)
pzabby
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
It's not so much the dark side as it's something I've been thinking about for a few years. We've wanted to compare ourselves to OKC for quite some time, but they had KEVIN DURANT. Our best player is who?

If you're honest with yourself, ask, is this a team that has parts to win a championship? I don't see it. Our goals was to make the playoffs. That's where we are.

I'd be thrilled if this year we land Zeller and next year, somehow land Wiggins to add to a core of JV and Ross and you're in a real good position with legit upside on cheap contracts. Add a few shrewd pieces and away you go.
if the worst team was guaranteed the first pick, then sure. but with most chances of .250 of winning it, and a chance to drop to fourth even with the worst record, is it really a smart thing to do? also, zeller, and wiggin, can both end up being busts. we know demar can straight up ball, and lowry. better keeping the known quantities for a slight chance at a possibly better quantity in rooks.
pzabby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote