Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Have we hit a low point now as a franchise?
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 01:33 PM   #25 (permalink)
pzabby
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLO View Post
Every single thing Colangelo has done so far this season has been bad.

-Demar's contract. I'm a fan of DD, but his contract is too big and it was given when there's no competition to set his market value.
-Fields signing. Negative impact, isn't playing, injured. All bad.
-Signing Lucas. Negative impact, scrub, never plays.
-Lowry for a pick. Lowry has had no discernable impact, he's playing extremely frustrated and probably won't re-sign unless we dramatically overpay him. Losing pick for nothing to OKC
-JV.
-Ross. Looking very average, nothing really stands out aside from the odd play here and there. Looks like an average wing at best while other players drafted after are looking much, much better.
-Signing Grey to 2 year deal. WTF?
pietrus?
lowry no matter how you spin it was a great move for a team looking to make the playoffs, it's just too bad the rest of the team minus Bargnani has no clue defensively
fields been injured, that's not BC's fault. give the kid a damn chance will ya?!
I fail to see the negative with JV
ross is special looking to end up good, similar to derozan in his rookie year. showed potential, and got there.
derozan was not overpaying. he's played great this season, and with his work ethic will only get better
we need a 3rd string pg no matter how you put it, when lowry went down we needed lucas off the bench.
gray signing was somewhat dumb I admit, but maybe gray was saying he wouldn't take a 1 year deal and with the uncertainty of how JV would preform he was a need pickup

did I miss anything else to logically make sense of?

pzabby is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote