Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Have we hit a low point now as a franchise?
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 11:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
ClingRap
enjoying having the keys to destiny

perusing ancient database

Representing:

Here we are again. I actually didn't watch them all that much last year and they pleasantly surprised me. This year, given the off-season moves and a year more under Casey I had what I though was real hope. All a sales pitch mind you. As a fan I desperately wanted to believe that we'd get back to the playoffs and given that hockey is in disarray, make some headway towards being a legit part of the Toronto sports scene.
Fail.
Again.

I've been watching archived games on League Pass, searching for a new team to get behind, watch, and enjoy. I kind of like the Rockets right now. It's stupid to blindly follow anything in life, and honestly, I work too hard to devote my free time to a team that really isn't one, to watching a team that frustrates me. Fuck this franchise. I've been there every step of the way since '95. Which is why, if they ever get this thing right and are legitimately competitive, I'll be there to support them, but waiting for Wiggins or some other saviour. Fuck that. They owe me more as a fan.
ClingRap is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote