Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - "Guys who know how to play"
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 11:22 AM   #27 (permalink)
Scully
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by edki View Post
very good discussion about lowry and bigs
I seldom contribute in Toronto Raptors chat mostly because I have nothing good to say about this team and I don't want to be all negative... looks like guys finally touched few core issues with Raptors (other than Bargs sucks) in this thread

Lowry is playing hard BY HIMSELF. he's obviously lost trust in his team mates. I think he's not trusting his coach either

whoever said Bargs and Val together is defensive disaster is absolutely right. While I see the need of developing Val I don't understand why he's getting ahead of Gray when we need a big body presence or getting ahead of Davis when we need to compensate for Bargs defensive liabilities and lack of rebounding

If this is not Raptors' tanking season, I'd like to see some starting lineup changes and redistribution of minutes.
Val has to play. If you want this team to develop him getting minutes is the most important thing on this teams agenda. THis team reeks, there is no playoffs in the next two years, they are going to be getting there asses handed to them plenty this season and on into the future. Putting Aaron grey does nothing, NOTHING. Don't allow the shitiness of this team to blind you to how good this kid could be. Defensively he has to learn his role, but realize where he is coming from, what he has seen and experienced as a player overseas is completely polar to what is going now.

Offensively Jonas needs touches. How the hell does a starting center, with his ability at the line get under 10 field goal attempts in almost three games, most of which were created by him going out and getting offensive rebs. Lowry's and his pick role should be the back bone of this offense going forward. He needs this experience, the kid catches everything but he needs touches to see how he is going to react out of those situations.
Scully is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote