Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - This game could get DC fired..
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 10:25 AM   #37 (permalink)
Carlito
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LX View Post
Here's the thing about Casey that pisses me off the most. He likely is a very good defensive-minded coach. But he got hired here to do something with some of the worst defensive players in the league, as opposed to building a team with a roster that has some capability of playing on both ends right down the line. It's ass backwards. I was happy to see him hired, because I thought it marked a change in Bryan's thinking, and that it would lead to the proper changes in the roster, but it turns out it was just another form of denial.
My issue with Casey is that he said they spent most of their time in camp working on defense ... he had a lot excuses for early breakdowns given the number of new players on the team. His job is to assess the talent and use them appropriately ... Amir, Davis, Gray, Lowry, Fields, and even our new rookie Ross was chosen given is 2 way strengths, ... These guys are not known for their offensive skills (maybe Lowry) and he was talking about becoming better defensively with a full camp.

Both him and BC need to be held accountable ...

The ship is sinking at it's current rate .. I wish I had a solution, but it's significantly above my pay grade.
Carlito is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote