Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Change it up !!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 03:03 AM   #18 (permalink)
pzabby
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor123 View Post
pzabby my friend while watching the game with my friends we expected someone to post exactly what you said......lol......now go back and review the game tape.....you actually see that Utah had better looks actually better looks to start the game.....they just never made their shots. My team when i played ran extra lines in practice when we allowed open looks regardless whether the other team made them or not....please dont base your opinion strictly on points. I dont know whether you played the game or not but in college my coach ran the shit out of us on open looks. You man up your guy and he still sinks it...good for for him one less line to run. So please go back and watch ......maybe the definition of defence means something differant to you !!!!!!
I watched the game and no they had much better looks in the second, precisely when ocho came on. I did play the game, albeit a highschool level, but in a competitive division with some very compeitive divisions with a coach who had a hard on about defence. I was always a defence first kinda player with a shot and post play for offence. defence, defence, defence. I screamed it. getting a stop gave me a better feeling than scoring. still does when I watch the game. when ocho comes on I cringe

oh and don't say i'm just hating on manuel. I love manuel, even up to this summer. then I saw really how little he had left in terms of pace and lateral quickness and fuck me I just about had it....
pzabby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote