Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Change it up !!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 02:57 AM   #17 (permalink)
raptor123
a Piston Fan !

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post
he made one good point on bargnani, which I've defended in the past.

the rest of it.. well let's look at the facts. raps are playing some of the worse defence in the league and it only gets worse when jose comes on. up until the moment lowry was in we were ahead of utah. manuel comes in and 3 pointers galore... why? a simple drive and dish. pg drives past what at this point really is, a pilon on defence, teammates collapse to help, dish out to the three, make the extra pass if needed, and a wide open three for an excellent 3 point shooting team.

casey switches to zone to cover caldy's deficiancy, but a zone against a 3 point shooting team is a mistake, especially with manuel who can't rotate quick enough which is crucial in a zone, and more 3 pointers galore.

lowry comes back on, zone is scrapped, penetration stops, and we get some stops from tough shots forced by guys not being left wide open on forced rotation...

see a pattern???

pzabby my friend while watching the game with my friends we expected someone to post exactly what you said......lol......now go back and review the game tape.....you actually see that Utah had better looks actually better looks to start the game.....they just never made their shots. My team when i played ran extra lines in practice when we allowed open looks regardless whether the other team made them or not....please dont base your opinion strictly on points. I dont know whether you played the game or not but in college my coach ran the shit out of us on open looks. You man up your guy and he still sinks it...good for for him one less line to run. So please go back and watch ......maybe the definition of defence means something differant to you !!!!!!
raptor123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote