Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Another L... we are flat out terrible.
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 01:13 PM   #56 (permalink)
LuffyGear2
just hating the nba !!!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjjs View Post
Pietrus was definitely more efficient - good observation Carp. Now being a basketball fan, try to use some insight into why that happened.

Maybe Pietrus being guarded by somebody who weighs as much as I did in grade 10 was a factor?

Do you get tired of trolling, or do you really just not see what is happening?
pietrus was much better last game than derozan, but i don't see the matchup as the reason for this

pietrus was simply great, he played like a very experienced vet who knows how to play the game; he kept it simple, made it look easy in the post und knew exactly when to drive and when to take the jumper

i think that this knowledge of the game pietrus showed in comparison to derozan was imo the main reason, why he was better, but i also have to admit that your right with the matchup but i think it was clearly more than that, and when derozan wants to be a star in this league, he must be able to play against anybody; i hope can learn a bit of pietrus in the regards of experience and decision making
LuffyGear2 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote