Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Marc Stein: Lakers Receive Gasol Inquiries From Raptors, Wolves
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 07:46 PM   #68 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMughal View Post
Na man, I gave him his credit there. He's one of the most skilled big men, almost ever in terms of international bigmen all time and big men as a whole in the NBA now. It's what he can do NOW, which isn't much better if at all then Bargs and Calderon put together. Which is mostly because of his old man knees. Even Pau said recently he doesn't want to be in the low post that much because of his knees and lack of explosiveness.
You have a link? Because that's the exact OPPOSITE of what I've been hearing all along (that Pau wants the ball back in the post where he's most effective).

To be clear, if doctors say that Pau's knees are fucked then I agree in pulling the plug.... but if that's being overblown right now just to sit him and start Jamison for a while... then I think he could be Godsend for us here in T.O.

A legit post option would be just what the doctor ordered for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ball Don't Lie View Post
You guys are seriously undervaluing Pekovic if you really think we can get both him and Williams back for Bargs and Calderon. We'd have to add in Ross for Minnesota to even answer our phone calls. Big centers who improve every year, that can score, rebound, and defend are worth a lot in this league. A lot more than our trash.
I can dream can't I?
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote