Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Setting the record straight about Lowry.
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 06:55 PM   #100 (permalink)
pzabby
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Representing:

lowry would be a shoe in for an all star and running for the mvp if toronto had a winning record, end of story. Calderon can't run the offence well anymore as he's lost so much pace lately. the little he could penetrate off of screens he's lost and as a result our team is getting less open looks. still a great passer and shooter, but his lack of pace, on the offensive end, but more importantly on the defensive end, costs this team big. i don't even want him backing up the team, bring in a defence first backup pg for caldy once he expires and get this team playing D for 48 minutes. Bargnani is not the problem on the defensive end this season, caldy is. whenever he comes on I cringe because I know we're about to get scored on with ease. Bargnani needs to stop shooting, not listen to casey, and get to the damn high post! or take a lesson from allen and spend hours shooting 3's so he gets his stroke back.

just a bad team, with the only bright spots being JV, lowry, demar, surprisingly pietrus, and ross. rest of the team either needs to pack up and dip or get their shit together. Davis is an excellent bench player at best, unless he adds some more arsenal of moves offensively he'll always be a backup, with or without bargnani, if this team ever wants to actually win. I like him, he's just too limited
pzabby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote