Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Rajon Rondo spent his suspension in Mexico
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 12:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
SomeDPlease
streets ahead.

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ligeia View Post
From watching the game, it looked more like a temper tantrum after Humphries set a hard pick on him at the other end.

Here's something he could've learned on his time off: no matter how valuable he thinks he is as an "enforcer" or bodyguard, he is more valuable playing on the court. If he could keep his emotions in check (and let's be honest, this has always been a problem for him), then he might be able to ultimately help the team more. This is, reportedly, what Doc was trying to tell him, but of course that did not sink in with Rondo at all.
I can't remember the game correctly but I think Hump had just blocked or dunked on him a few plays ago, and he couldn't keep his emotions in check. That's something I would expect from a child, not a seasoned veteran. He needs to understand that he's the general when running the Celtics, and them losing him for two games isn't worth it.
SomeDPlease is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote