Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Setting the record straight about Lowry.
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 11:21 AM   #94 (permalink)
ollyaaa
is pounding the rock!

Raptor Fan

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor123 View Post
I want to see our team get better.....i hate losing and hate the way we are playing......i fucking cringe how Lowry plays the game.....i love his hustle hell i love his work ethic but hate the way he plays....we played a shit team last night and we still lose......i dont blame Kyle i blame management....whats with Calderon getting 14 minutes...getting 16 minutes......what the fuck is that.......management seems to me they want to see Lowry play extended minutes to see how the team plays around him......its a work in progress ...thats the big buzz line........we are starting to see more and more as Lowry plays more the worst we are as a team. Its not rocket science !!!!!
Well even if KL is awful, we've GOT to leave him out there because we've given up so much to get him. Christ, if we bury him on the bench now and let Jose run the show, what do we do at the end of the year?! Pay a fortune to retain JC's services and watch KL leave?! It's a rock and a hard place mate.

I know you don't like KL and I understand why, but really, it's not all down to him. If we ran REAL plays for our other players instead of 1)pick and fade dish 2) DD iso he might look a bit better on the passing front.
ollyaaa is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote