Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Setting the record straight about Lowry.
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 11:05 AM   #89 (permalink)
raptor123
a Piston Fan !

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollyaaa View Post
I think you'll find KL is trying to lead by example. Because he actually cares about winning. Yes this will lead to the odd mistake but you're totally OTT (this is coming from a big JC fan).

It's clear no one else is there to score buckets down the stretch. KL knows this so he tries to help us out by putting his neck on the line to get some buckets.

Don't worry, his resolve will be broken within another 20 games and he'll either become another highly paid loser (JC, DD, AB) or he'll leave for something better (CB).
I want to see our team get better.....i hate losing and hate the way we are playing......i fucking cringe how Lowry plays the game.....i love his hustle hell i love his work ethic but hate the way he plays....we played a shit team last night and we still lose......i dont blame Kyle i blame management....whats with Calderon getting 14 minutes...getting 16 minutes......what the fuck is that.......management seems to me they want to see Lowry play extended minutes to see how the team plays around him......its a work in progress ...thats the big buzz line........we are starting to see more and more as Lowry plays more the worst we are as a team. Its not rocket science !!!!!
raptor123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote