Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Time for Bell/Rogers to step in
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 02:33 AM   #9 (permalink)
Bill Haverchuck
the gat'll killya quicker, when I'm drunk off the liquor

The Mara sisters are hot!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MVP of West Hollywood View Post
It's unbelievable how big of a mess this is, from our record to being totally capped out with no pick. BC really outdid himself.

The bright side is, if a new GM comes in and is able to convince Lowry to give him a chance, then it's a ship that can be turned around by someone with a clean slate and no ego invested in the current players.

Our cap situation could be turned around quickly by letting Jose expire and using the Amnesty, or moving a couple of dudes for expirings, which might be possible. If we can't get talent for Bargs, I do think there is a team that will take him for free.

I think Lowry has top 6 pick value, when healthy, so if he resigns and can play 75 games a year, we have the same talent anyway.

We just really need a new GM, if only so that potential transactions can be assessed with objective eyes. There are people here, who think we can't do better than Colangelo. But just objective eyes might be better, at this point.
Bill Haverchuck is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote