Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Will Colangelo have the balls to trade Il Mago?
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 02:16 AM   #13 (permalink)
Bill Haverchuck
the gat'll killya quicker, when I'm drunk off the liquor

The Mara sisters are hot!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh n' spicy View Post
um is that sarcasm? Those are actually decent offers for Bargs i would trade him away for either okafor or wilson chandler in a heartbeat if the offer presented itself..
No, he's serious. He mentioned Okafor before. I, personally, disagree that it's a good trade though, because I'd much rather just play Ed instead of Okafor. Before making an Okafor deal, I'd move Bargnani to the bench and just play him fewer minutes. The games in which his shot is falling, you play him decent minutes with the second unit. The games Bargs shot is not falling, you keep giving Ed 30+ minutes. I mean, think about it, if the Raps had played Ed more tonight, there is a possibility they keep their momentum going and win the game.

No need to make a trade for redundant players or bad contracts. Just get talent we need in a trade. If we can't, then trade for an expiring or move Bargs to the bench.
Bill Haverchuck is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote