Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Raps down 12, Ed comes in for Andrea. 5 minutes later..
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 01:09 AM   #27 (permalink)
pzabby
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptors1995 View Post
Down the stretch he drew a charge and boxed out for once on a defensive rebound, but that's about it. He's a great offensive player and when he has his shot going, it's tough to stop him. On the other hand, when he's shooting like he did today, he's pretty much a liability on the floor as he doesn't give you enough defensively.
again people, he played great d, and rebounded well. i'm not defending him though. If bargnani, one of the quickest and best driblling 7 footers in the league put the ball on the floor and ran to the rim, we would have one this game, plain and simple. I just.. I don't understand it. you shoot the 3, given you're a 3 point shooter normally, that's fine. it doesn't go in.. what should you do then? take it to the fucking rim!

lowry gonna dip if we can't get our shit together. lowry is playing at Bosh level in terms of impact, and if the NBA wasn't so stacked at the pg position he'd be a shoe in for all star. we need to GET OUR SHIT TOGETHER!
pzabby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key