Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - USA Today: Calderon could be on Lakers radar
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 07:00 PM   #112 (permalink)
Luckedout
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

these rumours started because Lakers want to get rid of Gasol because he doesnt fit the D'antoni system. . . . . . . . Bargnani however would, they need a stretch 4, someone who can shoot 3s. and Raptors want to get rid of Bargnani. . . . . . . . That wont be enough of course, and the Lakers desperately need someone to backup Nash and the raps have Calderon, another guy that would fit well under D'antoni.

Of course this wouldnt be the lakers first choice, they seem to like Ryan Anderson. There's also Josh Smith talk - but josh smith can't shoot, he can run the floor and is a solid defender though. but would the hawks want Gasol?

And Anderson has been playing great and is on a cheap contract which is why i dont think the hornets give him up for an injury prone aging star.

so, i think the Raptors are a possibility here. and I like the idea, because the Bargnani and Calderon era is done here and Gasol is a huge risk but i think it'll be worth it. i dont see us getting anymore than Gasol (unfortunately he could very well be damaged goods)
Luckedout is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote