Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Something has to give..but when?
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 05:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
Zalgiris
not Drake, that's for sure

Kleiza's agent

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyJoJo Shabbadu View Post
I am so sick of hearing this garbage about DC.

Kleiza needs to go since he has no useful skills. There.

What do you call useful skills in this Raptors team? Being able to isolate like a boss every night because coach gets lost in every game, in every 4th quarter?
Seriously, what useful skills Bargnani has? Being a blackhole? Having Bargnani in your team and saying that someone else doesn't have useful skills is a terrible thing to say. Bargnani is freaking antibasketballplayer!!!
We had McGuire with very clear useful skills - defense. We dumped him. Why? Because staff has no idea what they want from this team, players don't know what coaches want from them, they panic every game and we lose every game.
I would kill myself if I had to play in one team with Bargnani. Every time he gets the ball game stops.

And I agree, trade Kleiza to Lakers, where he'd be substitute because he would be substitute level, not because team has 5 similar SFs and don't know how to use them.
It's not a meltdown, I'm just pissed that I bet money on Raptors making the playoffs before season started
Zalgiris is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote