Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Setting the record straight about Lowry.
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 01:56 PM   #45 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Originally Posted by zapffe View Post
I don't see anything wrong with critically evaluating a new player, who I like by the way. Other players are also discussed in other threads.
You're entitled to your own opinion. My thing is this,if were gonna nitpick and judge after every game(especially for this unproven/underachieving team),we'll never be satisfied because performances change on a night to night business. After 3 games,generally speaking,members on this board were calling Lowry the best PG in franchise history. 15 games later people are singing a different tune. The funny thing is,he's been the most consistent player on a game to game basis thus far so what does that say for critquing other players on this roster? I don't know,for the way Lowry's been playing (mostly positive,even if he's had a couple bad games) its too early to dissect his game and fit for this team because he's the least of the Raptors problems.
MBailey85 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote