Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Setting the record straight about Lowry.
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 03:10 AM   #35 (permalink)
raptor123
a Piston Fan !

Representing:

Missed the game....too bad we lost.....no blow out so it must have been a good game.Checking the stats and it looks our hero played well. However i read on this board more and more fans are turning on Lowry. I guess his ankle was good today ???? Bad game its the ankle... good game hes healthy.....wow beam me up scotty !!!!!!
See Pietrus started and got 3 pts what happened there....got to get him back off the bench playing with Ross Calderon and Johnson.
Looks like Calderon shit the bed only 16 minutes did he even break a sweat.Maybe his ankle was sore lol!!!!

From the posts all i got is that Lowry had a stats building game.....6-16 shooting. Looks like he was lights out from the FT line.He went there 11 times the next Raptor got there only 2 times...?????? Something really wrong there......pg must facilitate from the point did he do it tonite ????

I will have to watch the game...bottom line it was close but that line will not get you to the playoffs.
raptor123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote