Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Setting the record straight about Lowry.
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 01:35 AM   #28 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by moremilk View Post
or nash, paul, kidd, miller or any other true PG, and not the new breeed of scoring PGs like rose, westbrook or lawson etc.

A PG should never shoot a 3 with 20 seconds on a clock and nobody under the basket, it's a stupid play worthy of guys like nick young.

Not sure why you're trying to defend something that's clearly indefensible. It's a bad thing and he shouldn't be doing it. Obviously, you'd rather have lowry even if he's doing some stupid things occasionally, but it would be a lot better if he didn't do them at all.

And, for a guy with his quickness, he should really be averaging close to 10apg for the minutes he's playing, anything below 8 is indicative of a scoring PG.
Nice selective memory there lol....

I've seen those guys take quick shots before... on more than 1 occasion. John Stockton was actually famous for taking quick 3s in transition with 20 secs left on the shot clock.

You (and the others) are trying to nitpick. Plain & simple. Whether it's a quick shot... a TO... his man getting by him on a possession... there will ALWAYS be something for you to bitch about.

And you know what? I can do the same thing for ANY PG (or player) in the NBA.

As for Lowry not avging 10 apg.... I'm not sure that you realize how difficult a task that is given the fact that there's only ONE PG in the NBA doing that right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bargn88 View Post
Why are you getting so defensive? Not everyone has to agree with your view point man.

Lowry produced, I just didn't like the "way" he produced. Very little ball movement and lots of tunnel vision.

He has huge balls though, probably the biggest of any Raptor. The man is not afraid to draw contact or get wacked
Yet you love Bargs.... who sets the standard for "not moving the ball" and "tunnel vision".

Last edited by TORaptor4Ever; 12-04-2012 at 01:43 AM.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote