Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Setting the record straight about Lowry.
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 12:02 AM   #17 (permalink)
jeffb
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by moremilk View Post
I would also like him to see him distribute more when he drives, I want to believe this is because our wing players are bad shooters, but I think the true reason is he likes to score more than he likes to pass. Too often he drives and gets his shot blocked because he's forcing the issue. With his height, it's pretty tough under the basket and now that we have pietrus on the wings, there are no excuses not to pass to the corner He had a few dishes tonight, too bad pietrus appears to suffer from the kapono disease and has a strange reluctance to shoot ...
I'd also like to see him pass the ball into guys like Derozan/Kleiza and even at times Bargnani and get the damn ball back once in a while. He often comes down passes it into Demar 17ft from the basket and demar holds onto it and takes a spin away fadeaway shot. There needs to be much better overall ball movement from everyone including the wings. The ball sticks FAR too much with our wing players imo.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote