Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Setting the record straight about Lowry.
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 11:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
jeffb
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bargn88 View Post
His first half shot selection was poor, as was his defence.

His stat line ended up looking a bit more respectable because he started driving and drawing contact and earning points at the line.

He wasn't the best player tonight, and far from it. I thought Ed Davis and Ross were more valuable in limited time than most of the starters
He had 6 shots in ther first half, ONE pull up jumper and also included 3 drives to the basket. He left the game near the end of of the first quarter we were up 3 and he had taken a whole 3 shots. He came back with about 7min left in the 2nd and we were down around 12 i believe. He then took 3 more shots the rest of the quarter going 1-3. Second half he went off for 20pts/5asts and he was the main reason it was close in the end. It's a fact that he's not 100%, but you couldn't ask more from him tonight that's for sure.

Oh yeah, he took a GRAND TOTAL OF 4 3PT shots tonight. Two per half if i'm not mistaken.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote