Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Am I The Only Raptors Supporter Who Feels This Way?
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 10:21 AM   #16 (permalink)
MBailey85
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLO View Post
To the first point, we can overcome this by properly evaluating players and/or tanking and making a pro draft pick for a superstar talent.

To the second point, we can fix this by not overpaying and finding a gem in the NBDL or someone coming off a bad situation on another team. An example is not signing Landry Fields and instead saving money by finding an Alan Anderson-type player or finding a gem like OJ Mayo.

I don't think there's anything sinister going on other than terrible decisions by the Raptors.
I agree with all points and I too don't believe anything Sinister is going on with the Raptors. I will say this,the NBA doesn't make an effort to show Raptors games on National American broadcasting networks. Maybe its ESPN and ABC's fault,but you'd think they can use a little bit of their power and influence. Not even when Bosh was a yearly All-Star and the Raps going to the playoffs or in contention for a spot. I still remember when the year we signed Hedo,the Raps had a game that was supposed to be on TNT for a Friday match vs the Knicks. After they got off to a slow start(not even that bad either)they pulled the plug on airing it for a Suns/Hawks game I believe,it was in January.
MBailey85 is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote