Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - If we were to trade Bargnani, what would be a realistic trade scenario?
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 08:25 PM   #176 (permalink)
Raptors1995
it's time to empty the trash

Representing:

I would do Bargs and Calderon for Gasol and Blake for sure. I'm fairly confident BC would as well. If we could package someone else instead of Calderon like an Amir that would be better for us in the sense we can then try to ship Calderon for a wing. Something like Calderon for Marion and a pick (they get space, and Marion will expire with Gasol) or Calderon and T Ross for a better wing but that person is currently not available. Nevertheless, we could still make subsequent trades for a wing even with Calderon packaged in a Gasol trade. We have the pieces to pick up an Ariza, Chandler, or Salmons. The Lakers have probably thought about this trade but are waiting for Nash to get healthy to see how it all works out. IMO, I don't see Gasol finishing the season with the Lakers. I seriously think the Lakers under Dantoni would be better with Bargnani over Gasol. Whether it's Toronto that gets him, we'll have to wait and see.
Raptors1995 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote