Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - If we were to trade Bargnani, what would be a realistic trade scenario?
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 08:08 PM   #172 (permalink)
La Decima!!!!!

Originally Posted by carp View Post
I believe that taking back an aging Pau with knee issues that has slowed down quite a bit and has been the source of much Laker disappointment and trade talk for the last few years is too much of a risk. Giving up two of your better players and losing any flexiblity to improve when you're already so far away from competing isn't wise in my opinion. Pau used to be amazing, it's been a long long time since he was dominant.
Jose is an expiring and I'd rather have Pau's salary next season then hear BC talk about some false sense of significant cap space and have another mediocre wing player signed. Pau has been a #2 option on a championship team. Even if he does "bad", his "bad" right now is 13 ppg, 9 rpg, 3.3 apg and 1.3 bpg which wouldn't be horrible. Also, he's shooting bad but he's been a solid option on offense before. It's hard not seeing his FG % increase here and his PPG increase as well, if not, he expires next year (as does KL).
LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote