Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Score Raptors blogger Scott Carefoot quits, says team has ‘sapped my will’
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 07:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Blaze
is waiting

Representing:
Raptors Score Raptors blogger Scott Carefoot quits, says team has ‘sapped my will’

Quote:
“This franchise has finally sapped my will to give a crap about it.”

While it came at the end of the second paragraph of his blog post, that was the real kicker from Scott Carefoot’s farewell to Raptorblog post from last Friday.

Carefoot is leaving The Score, the company he has worked for since 2008, and with it, he leaves RaptorBlog, the blog he started in 2002 to help get his foot in the sports media world and provide online coverage of his favourite team at the time.

His post resonated online as we get into what looks to be another dismal NBA season around these parts. Despite it seeming like Carefoot’s job, technically he was always a digital product manager at The Score, and writing about the Raptors was a sideline passion project, which clearly, he had lost his passion for.
Raptors blogger Scott Carefoot quits, says team has ?sapped my will?: Mudhar - thestar.com

I'm not going to pretend that I follow this guys blog but I know exactly where he's coming from as I'm sure most you do so I thought this was thread worthy.
Blaze is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote