Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Trade Demar
Thread: Trade Demar
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 12:48 PM   #80 (permalink)
CobraKing
is rooting for the Raptors!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by @BaileysBlitz View Post
Man,fuck all this other shit.....this team has NO discipline. Not Casey's fault either,I think players just don't care about being proud to be a Raptor. I say this because I like Amir Johnson,but how the fuck is he jacking up 3's every game now? Fully knowing its not a high percentage shot for him? Smh, tbey need to treat that how LA did Bynum when he started launching 3's as a joke. That doesn't help the team(unless its late in the clock). Casey needs to run a tight ship from now on. This team has the talent and ability to turn it around,but its up to these players to play their roles effectively.
Hit the nail on the head my man. A team full of 7th and 8th men can have marginal success if they all buy into the team concept, have utmost discipline but importantly - give a damn about the team they represent.

If Amir Johnson launches a three, you bench him for the rest of the game and you keep doing it until he knows what shot to take and what not to.

I know some of you guys are suggesting trading DeRozan but is there any demand or interest for him?
CobraKing is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote