Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - FINAL: Raptors 101 Rockets 117
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 05:05 PM   #29 (permalink)
ZanTheMan
is not really from Croatia

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by moremilk View Post
What's so great about their starting 5 , an all star and 4 role players. Without harden they' re bottom 3 in the league. And I think guys like asik, Patterson and parsons are as good as they're ever going to be - don't see much upside there. They're smart players who are average athletes

The only enigma is Lin, who may end up very good or major bust, so far he's been pretty mediocre.

And aside from Asik, not much defensive play in their starting lineup either.
Have you watched any Rockets games lately? Harden has arrived, calling him "just" an All-Star is an insult, he'll reach 30 ppg next season if not this season. Chandler is way better than you give him credit for, as a matter of fact he's superathletic and already a great perimeter defender. He guarded Melo last time I saw him and did a very good job. He could very well become an All-Star in the next few seasons and the sky is the limit for this kid.

We all know what Lin can do and I'm sure he'll be alright. Asik is a terrific rebounder, one of the best passing centers in the game and this is just his second or third year in the league.

These guys have massive upside, and they're playing some attractive bball, the difference with the Raps is night and day.

If that starting five isn't enough they also have Delfino and a bunch of talented youngsters on the bench.

If this team can win something like 55 games (prob next year) they could send 4 starters to the All-Star Game similar to what Detroit did.

As you can see I'm very excited for tonight's game!!!

Last edited by ZanTheMan; 11-27-2012 at 05:33 PM.
ZanTheMan is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote