Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Smitch: Ride Bargnani, he's one of your best
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 03:27 PM   #18 (permalink)
bozonic
waitin for the Samba Twin Towers

keepin an eye on Il Muggo

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wchoi213 View Post
To all Barg-haters, if you are going to keep argue about "trade Barg", think about how bad our offense will be w/o Barg. We are currently ranked 17th in PPG and 24th in Points Allowed. If we grant more PT to Ed Davis and let Barg stay in bench, we sure will have less Points Allowed per game (maybe around 20th), but our PPG will drop to the bottom (28-30th). I doubt we can get a decent starting SF from Barg trade anyways.
I actually think the team scoring will go up. Reason- more movement and transition offense since whoever gets more minutes will be grabbing rebounds or preventing off rebounding. I can easily see Ed get more easy buckets if Il Muggo is not in the way and Val gets some more help on offensive boards....just sayin

The "pound the rock" may then mean something to the others on the team ... or maybe they shoukd get this banner over Andria's locker "martellare la roccia"
bozonic is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote