Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - JV > Bargs (yep, already)
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 07:03 PM   #162 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10gizzle View Post
Considering the fact that the rest of our team can't score for shit, that he was 7/8 from the stripe, had 7 rebounds, 3 steals and only 1 turnover...I'd call that a productive day. The kid was hustling. He's been hustling all year.

DD has actually been fairly consistent. He's had a few stinkers but for the most part he's been scoring well, rebounding well, getting to the line and TAKING CARE OF THE BALL. 1.6 TO's per game for the year.
+1 to this.

DD's impressed me this season. He's definitely improved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bargn88 View Post
I'm not gonna jump the gun and join the bandwagon of Bargnani haters just because he had the worst shooting performance of his life. The season hasn't even reached the quarter mark.

There's no rules or regulations that state you must conform with the opinion of other posters. If that was the case there would be no point in debate and this place would be extremely dull and tedious.
That's the thing that you don't seem to understand though.... this isn't just based on ONE game. This is based on YEARS of shoddy play with minimal effort.

This isn't Year 2 for Bargs.... It's year 7.

It shouldn't be a battle against life itself for him to grab 10 rebounds... or get to the line 6-8 times/night.

Last edited by TORaptor4Ever; 11-26-2012 at 07:06 PM.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote