Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The Official Fire Dwane Casey Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 04:36 PM   #41 (permalink)
a Piston Fan !

Originally Posted by Metallikid View Post
Also, either Lowry is well below 100% or, like I'm worried he is, he can see the team isn't changing or getting better and he's tuning out the coach and his teammates. He's already showing bad body language, being less aggressive with his penetration and instead taking hero shots which aren't falling. I clearly saw him freeze Bargnani out on several possessions in favour of trying to do it himself. Plus he's so used to getting the clear foul calls that we aren't and he's pissed and complains and we gave up at least three easy buckets (including the foul on Ginobili) because that complaining got in the way of getting back on D. This is why I'd rather trade him soon rather than watch him get so disgruntled after a single season that we HAVE to trade him and get less of a return because of it.
This is not surprising about Lowry. The guy has a big chip on his shoulder. He is just alittle weak between the ears. He sure could never be a QB on any CFL or NFL football team. Hes a pitbull and you can not bring in a pitbull into Canada. These dogs are very un predictable hence hero shots from our point guard of the future. DC will be able to control our guys even Lowry...Lowry has already a bad rap... he screws up in Toronto he will be done in the NBA.
I like what we got , DC just has to keep working the guys !
raptor123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote