Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The Official Fire Dwane Casey Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 02:51 PM   #36 (permalink)
Luckedout
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLO View Post
-Terrible substitutions
-Terrible lineups
-Vastly inconsistent minute distributions
-Out-coached at the end of tight games
-Reliance on veterans
-Under-playing youth
-Refuses to stand up for his players getting hacked and no calls

You name it, Casey's done a terrible job.
you cant necessarily blame him for the lineups and substitutions when he's dealing with our roster.. we needed shooting so he put in our best offensive player (because with davis in the game the 4th quarter drought happened)

minute distribution is another thing you cant really blame, derozan is being overplayed but he's really the only one consistently producing. that goes into reliance on vets and underplaying youth... do i think that ross and davis should get more time yes! but most of this anger is stemming from last game when tho i dont agree with andrea playing both OT's you can see why he was in there.

and he does argue with refs he has argued, he isnt as "powerful" as Pop but you do see him talking to refs like when Bargs got hit in charlotte.

unless youre bringing in a stan van gundy or a jerry sloan which i dont think will happen, casey is an excellent coach to have. he is far from being the problem, this roster is a problem and gm.
Luckedout is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote