Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Which would make the biggest difference this season.
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 01:02 PM   #46 (permalink)
ollyaaa
is pounding the rock!

Raptor Fan

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
That's a massive IF. And the rest of that statement is simply laughable.
~OF course its a massive IF. I'm not denying that. I happen to think it'd be less of an 'IF' if he was around a different coach and players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5racer View Post
Dude, its been like 7 years. Were still saying the same old shit, if this guy could play with heart.....if only he hustled.......OH Just IMAGINE!

Its obviously obvious that Bargs is not capable of being a high level tallent in the league. He got paid, and figured im good the way I am. He will NEVER play with hustle and heart because either he cant or he DOES NOT CARE!

He has to go asap
I'm not denying that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @BaileysBlitz View Post
If he's in his 7th year still banking on "potential" then maybe you're blind to see that he's just a "shoulda,woulda,coulda!"

As far as the employer analogy goes, if your employer put his credibility and reputation on the line by hiring you to become the future and face of his company, then you better have some heart and a pair,doing your best to make him look good! If you slack then your just a bum who deserves to have your spot taken by someone who's up for the challenge.
If the employer realised I was a useless bum who was slacking, you'd expect them to take measures to correct their mistake. Casey has done the opposite by promising him starter minutes for the rest of the season.
ollyaaa is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote