Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Which would make the biggest difference this season.
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 11:49 AM   #40 (permalink)
sick of the Raptors Axis of Evil: Colangelo, Casey and Bustnani

Originally Posted by ollyaaa View Post
He's not an all-star TALENT. Are you for real? If Bargs played with hustle and heart he'd be a top 5 player in the league. His skill set is insane for a 7fter. Have you seen his dribble drive? It's immense.

Of course you can't KNOW he'd be better elsewhere, but he's had such an easy ride in TO its ridiculous (Same as Demar). Gifted contracts, playing time and a starting role since day basically. There's simply no incentives for Bargs to try. This is another reason I want Casey gone. How is saying you'll play him starter minutes for EVERY game for the foreseeable future creating an atmosphere of accountability. It's absolute BS and he HAS TO GO. I'd have thought common sense would tell you Bargs would be better with Kobe or KG kicking his lazy ass.

If Bargnani needs motivation to play hard, he shouldn't be a professional athlete. It's nothing like DD at all so don't compare the two.

edit: I tried using the YT tag to post a video but it doesn't seem to be showing up. It might just be on my end.

Last edited by FLO; 11-26-2012 at 11:51 AM.
FLO is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote