Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Which would make the biggest difference this season.
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 10:35 AM   #25 (permalink)
jeffb
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wchoi213 View Post
So, you guys seriously want to get rid of Barg just because of 2-19 shooting against SAS last night?

Remember, he dropped 34 pts / 25 pts / 22 pts in his last 3 games prior to SAS game. I guess 2-19 is more of a condition issue. If you guys are posting this stupid "Trade Barg" thread for every f_cked up games, I wonder why such thread was not raised for DD's poor performance on last friday against DET.

If Barg was playing poorly and Davis was playing well, then it was Casey's responsibility to play Davis over Barg during the game. Casey doesn't know who's doing good/poor on the day.

It's not like Barg asked Casey for playing minutes. It was actually Dwane Casey who pushed Barg into the floor and Davis was called back to the bench.

No, he's been inconsistent his whole career! This team will never go anywhere or truely change the culture playing our worst two defenders (Bargs + Calderon) 60-65mpg. His only strong suite is his shooting/scoring and that has been inconsistent as well. Add to that his lack of real effort on the court most nights. The other night he grabbed a rebound against Detroit, and he grabbed that board on sheer will/effort. I remember being rather shocked when he did it. And when someone is that surprised someone gave maximum effort and you question said players heart/effort after 6-7 seasons (a player that gets 35mpg) you know that as a team you have a fundamental issue with the direction of the team and this player either has to play less/off the bench or be shipped out of town. If not both Andrea/Jose, one of them has to go. And I would vote Andrea before Jose given Calderon has an expiring and JL3 as the primary backup gives me the willies!

Last edited by jeffb; 11-26-2012 at 10:39 AM.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote