Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Which would make the biggest difference this season.
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 01:15 AM   #16 (permalink)
MBailey85
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Haverchuck View Post
I heard Bryan doesn't stay up past midnight, so I doubt he'll answer these questions. But I would like to address at least one of them.

That was a rumour. You're being silly if you believe that they actually offered Lowry and the 16th for just the 8th. It's silly. Silly. Silly. Silly.
Lol...

I believe its not completely fabricated. The reason they would likely pass on that deal at the time was because they felt they had a very strong chance at signing Nash so trading for Lowry at that point would've given them 3 starting PG's on the roster potentially (Lowry,Calderon & Nash).

Whether its true or not,the pursuit of 38 year old Steve Nash really hurt this team in the offseason. In hindsight,it was a poor strategy because realistically the furthest the Raptors probably could've advanced this season was the first round of the playoffs,with Nash.
MBailey85 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key