Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - If we were to trade Bargnani, what would be a realistic trade scenario?
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 08:11 PM   #53 (permalink)
Keep it simple

Send a message via Skype™ to Dario

Originally Posted by thriller92 View Post
Trading him for Williams makes a lot of sense actually. 2 players who dont fit in their current situations and have low value, but could flourish(Williams anyway, not Bargs) if placed in a new situation. Minnesota loves white guys, and they basically have no bigmen outside of Cunningham to backup their starters, and Bargs would give them a nice boost off their bench and could come in with Shved and Barea to give MIN an explosive bench.

If Williams gets PT here he could be a very good player, but I still have no idea what position he'll ultimately become. But he'd be in a great situation here because wed have plenty of minutes for him to figure it out. Hes very talented, I just think it comes down to confidence and finding his game and he'll be a very valuable player. But he needs to get out of MIN asap to avoid his career going down the tubes.
Agreed, we do have a lot of bigs though, and I think Ed and if we did get williams, could contend for that starting 4 spot. amir in there too, but we would need a backup C, gray workout more.
Dario is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote