Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Colangelo vs. Burke - who sucks more?
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 09:07 PM   #18 (permalink)
jeffb
is the baby faced assassin

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancylad View Post
sure they're ok, but within the context of the bigger picture they're not so good or at the very least the luster is taken off a bit. outside of Val, parker and at the moment lowry (although i would bet the farm he won't apply here soon enough) all of those players were Raptors for a very short time and were either traded away or didn't want to come back. Belinelli for George. Loved that deal when it happened. loved it. then a little while later he ships out Beli for straight up garbage.

and plus most of those moves didn't really mean much for actual team success. Did any of those really translate into team success?

He won every single one of those trades and yes I would say T.J Ford contributed to some success, same with Delfino and Humphries for Hoffa was an absolute steal....hoffa was out of the league within a year. Belinelli for Deavan George was the same thing, George never played again. I would also say that getting Rasho here was a solid move and contributed to our success in our two playoff years.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote