Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Colangelo vs. Burke - who sucks more?
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 08:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Originally Posted by fancylad View Post
so much more? Have you and i been watching the same team? Guy had one good year in which it should be noted that every other team in the division as W-E-A-K as were most in the conference (Leastern conference remember?). After that he had a very average second year and then it's been flat out garbage since then.

It's very much a competition between the two. and if Bryan (got the spelling right there hahaha) is even decent please list me his 3 best moves or decisions in your opinion. I am curious.

i will name my top 3 Colangelo moments (in no real order).
1. signing Jorge Garbajosa/Anthony Parker (i'll qualify this as one move let's call it Euro scouting in that first offseason)
2. the Jonas draft pick
3. trading Oneal, moon for Marion, banks.
In no particular order:

1- Garbo, Parker
2- Defino for 2 2nd rounders
3- Hoffa for Humphries
4- Villenueva for T.J Ford
5- JO, Moon for Marion, Banks
6- Deavan George (didn't play again) for Belinelli
7- Unloading Turkoglu for Barbosa
8- Valanciunas pick
9- Kyle Lowry deal
10- Trading for Amir

All very solid basketball moves. I honestly would also say that at the time the Tukoglu trade was pretty impressive since he was one of the biggest FA on the market and was deemed at the time as a huge pickup. Not our fault he shit the bed and had a shit attitude. The subsequent deal for Barbosa was even more impressive imo.

Last edited by jeffb; 11-24-2012 at 09:01 PM.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote