Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Colangelo vs. Burke - who sucks more?
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 08:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
fancylad
blah!

nosce te ipsum

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post
I stopped watching hockey after the leafs got rid of, now don't kill me over it, but pat quinn? he was the last good coach to coach the leafs. it all went to shit from there. BC in his tenure has done so much more than BB. it's not even a competition between the two. I pretty much agree with everything jeff said earlier, but, depending on how this season plays out, BC might need to go. I just fear his replacement thanks to fucking mlse
so much more? Have you and i been watching the same team? Guy had one good year in which it should be noted that every other team in the division as W-E-A-K as were most in the conference (Leastern conference remember?). After that he had a very average second year and then it's been flat out garbage since then.

It's very much a competition between the two. and if Bryan (got the spelling right there hahaha) is even decent please list me his 3 best moves or decisions in your opinion. I am curious.

i will name my top 3 Colangelo moments (in no real order).
1. signing Jorge Garbajosa/Anthony Parker (i'll qualify this as one move let's call it Euro scouting in that first offseason)
2. the Jonas draft pick
3. trading Oneal, moon for Marion, banks.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote