Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Colangelo vs. Burke - who sucks more?
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 03:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
fancylad
blah!

nosce te ipsum

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
How many high draft picks has colangelo traded away, specifically lottery picks....any? I'll say this, at least Colangelo had success his first couple years here. Hockey is much tougher to build because it takes longer to develop players and the roster is much bigger.
I don't know how many exactly but i know everytime i see ROy Hibbert i think of Jermaine Oneal and it makes my blood boil and let's not forget that the worst case of us giving up a draft pick will be this draft. Oh we all better come to grips with it being a lottery pick. For some reason i think there have been others, but i'm not sure so if someone can clarify i would appreciate it.

In the case of Burke's lottery pick give away, at least he got a real 'star'. and one that committed to a multiple year contract right away. Say what you will about Kessel - he's one dimensional and all that, but it can't be argued that he has a ton of talent and flat out scores goals and is one of the best in the league at doing it.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote