Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Brandon Jennings drops 24k on a stripper
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 09:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
MBailey85
get well DeRozan

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LX View Post
I get what you're saying, to a point. But is it really about understanding that? Is it really so hard to understand what it would feel like to be able to obscenely waste money? And is that what he desires? To just toss away a shitload of money that most people need to work very hard for? If so, then fuck him, and I look forward to seeing him in dire straits 10 years from now. That's what's hard to understand, and not just for poor folk - the sheer, obscene wastefulness when some good portion of that money could have done some small bit of good in this world.
Its all smoke and mirrors though,we don't know him and how he really lives. In today's society the negative or stereotypical stuff/behavior is what gets publicized because there's this thought/notion/idea that its what sells,and its what people wanna know. Alot of these athletes,Jennings included give money regularly to charities or make donations whenever there's tragedies but it doesn't get reported or it goes unnoticed(to the general public). In this case i know Jennings brought it to light but like another poster mentioned,it's likely just Stripper's name. If not,he's just a young professional having fun with life like most of us do or would. His tax bracket just allows him to go a bit further. I remember when he was a rookie, he drove like a Ford even though he could've bought like a Benz because that's just what he felt was necessary for him.
MBailey85 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote