Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Where would Raps have been without Jose?
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 02:01 PM   #139 (permalink)
fancylad
blah!

nosce te ipsum

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5racer View Post
See I don't know what to really think about this team right now because I think, as a team we have regressed since last year. Watching this team the 4th quarters make me sick. If this trend continues, I think im going to skip a few games, maybe a weeks worth, and then tune back in to see if things are getting even worse, or if there is hope.

4th quarter melt downs have been a staple of this team ever since Triano took over, and even with the coaching change, we still cant close games. What does that mean?

Well, we have made the coaching change, BC has not been replaced, but hes on the fence now having done some good, and more bad (JV will be a huge redemption for him if he lives up to what we expect), DC seems to have lost all motivational and X's and O's abilitys in running this team, but the one this that has remained consistant has been the shit ass "core" of this team. Andrea and Calderon HAVE to go. Demar has shown significant improvement so far this year, but Barg's has seriously lost all interest in playing, and every time Calderon hits the floor, the other teams PG drools and begins beating the shit out of him on the offensive end of the floor. We dont have the defence to support calderon, and this guy, although he gets 18 assits in a game, still allows too many points on the other end of the floor......I think we could prob get a pretty sweet deal if we trade Bargs and Calderon in a package (i know, im dreaming) but we need to get rid of these guys and move on. Also, if casey cant gain control of this team, and drop out opp points, then hes got to go too beucase what good is a defensive coach, if we are the top 5 worst defensive teams in the league?
can't say i disagree with much of that dude. Core is weak and in the NBA you need 1 or two guys to really define a core. Given the lack of stars you better have a well oiled machine type system which we certainly don't have.

I can't hate on Jose. He's a good player, but he's no star. We need stars.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key